Saturday, February 8, 2014

Day 8 - My go to Face MakeUp

Today's post is all about my go to every day face make up. This is the base for my daytime looks, I start with this base and then add my other makeup depending on how much time I have available.

This base takes me no longer than 5 minutes and looks great finished off with just mascara and lipgloss, maybe some eyebrows if you have fair brows like me.


Lets get into what I do. I start with my morning skincare routine, then I apply Nutrimetics Liquid Cover concealer on to any redness, blemishes or under eye circles and I blend this out very well because the shade I have is a fraction too dark for me at the moment. Next I buff on a layer of Nutrimetics Velvet Finish Mineral Foundation to even out the rest of my skin tone, you may notice in the first photo I have a lot of redness in my skin, I use a yellow toned powder to counter act this. If you have good skin, you may be able to skip the concealer step and just use the powder. And that is all. Simple and easy, two products and one brush is all you need. I used the real techniques buffing brush but you can use your favourite.
From here I add mascara, brows and lip gloss if I am in a rush, or I add more if I have the time. Today I had quite a lot of spare time so I chose to do a little extra, which you can look forward to seeing in a future post.
You can buy the two products I used here in a kit with a kabuki brush. I have tried the kabuki brush and it is not my favourite, it is not as soft as I would like. You can also buy these products separately but I can't find a link.
Edited to add you can purchase Nutrimetics products separately by browsing the online catalogue here.

No comments:

Post a Comment