Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Nail Art Experiment | Sketched Flowers | Gel Polish Nail Art

Because I don't want to redo my nails every week I thought I would do some nail art experimentation posts/videos for the weeks that I have not done my nails. For this design I took inspiration from a picture on pinterest.

With these Nail Art Experimentation posts the nail art may not always turn out as my best work but they are a good way to try new techniques and combinations.
Sketched Flowers | Hand Painted Gel Polish Nail Art


I can't say these flowers are my favourite but I think they ended up not too dissimilar from the inspiration pic. It is definitely harder to create nail art from inspiration rather than just straight copying another nail photo.

If you want to watch how I did this nail art, please watch the video below.


I hope you found my experimentation interesting.



No comments:

Post a Comment